Paul Volpe, who was topping Player of the Year list 2013 until last week has dropped to number two position and Michael Watson has grabbed the top spot. Volpe was denying the first place to the Canadian for quite some time, but Watson’s very average performance at World Series of Poker Asia Pacific 2013 was good enough to get him the first place.
There are three new players who made into the Top ten. The biggest leap was taken by Philipp Gruissem, who moved from 38th place to the number 6 spot. His success at WSOP APAC 2013 and Caesars Cup increased his score massively. German Pro, Ole Schemion jumped 8 places and now is on 4th position. Bryn Kenney of United States is on tenth spot after being on 16th earlier.
All other players in top ten dropped a place or two except American Daniel Shak, who is still holding his number 3 spot.
List of top Ten Player of The Year.
Name Country Score
- Michael Watson(+1) Canada 524.77
- Paul Volpe (-1) USA 501.54
- Daniel Shak (-) USA 490.98
- Ole Schemion (+8) Germany 446.69
- Christian Harder (-1) USA 410.03
- Philipp Gruissem (+32) Germany 396.73
- Ana Laura Marquez Isteban (-2) Spain 390.93
- Scott Seiver (-2) USA 386.91
- Yury Gulyy (-2) Russia 355.17
- Bryn Kenney (+6) USA 355.11