Have you ever tried taking an expert’s view or a friend’s suggestion on one of the poker hands you played in live or online poker games? It’s really a tedious task to explain the gameplay and discuss the strategies and that’s what ShareMyPair promises to simplify.
ShareMyPair, the social networking app for poker players brings in a hand replayer tool that allows users to enter the specifics of their hands and share with peers as an animated video. Having been enthusiastically called the “Facebook of poker,” the app is free to download on iOS and android devices and allows users to share poker stories online and discuss about it in the thread. Additionally, the app allows the users to get valuable suggestions from the poker wizards like Jonathan Little and Phil Hellmuth by simply posting the query with the hand video on its twitter handle. The app has a great tool that enables poker players to quickly and easily create an animated poker hand replay video that can be instantly shared with friends and followers in the ShareMyPair community as well as by Twitter, Facebook, email and text message.
The brainchild of Steve Miller and Rich Sondheimer, ShareMyPair is also a fantastic poker training tool useful for everyone from beginners to seasoned pros. Card Sharks, a section of this app features replayer videos of the hands played by poker pros Phil Hellmuth, Brian Hastings, Jonathan Little and Bernard Lee in the recent tournaments like WSOP, WPT etc. The videos are open and free to watch for all users after initial signup and the comments in the thread from various players make it more information-rich yet a practical approach to whet one’s poker skills. The app only facilitates to share Texas Hold’em hands currently, but expected to extend it to Omaha and other variants as its user base grows.
Here are the few notable features of ShareMyPair app
- Amazingly quick and easy to enter poker hands and share them with your friends and followers.
- Read comments about how you played your poker hands right or how you played them wrong.
- Build an unlimited collection of your most memorable poker hands.
- Follow top pro players as they post their big hands in Pro’s Corner – Card Sharks The app is getting better each day with technical improvements and remains free to download.
- The ability to share your hands videos across other social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram makes it more connective and adds the extra pinch of fun as well.
Here is what you should do: