One more day at the 2015 WSOP Main Event is in the history books now with 27 players surviving for the last day action. Thomas Kearney who is in the hunt of his first WSOP bracelet will start the Day 7 game as chip lead with a stack of 14,400,000. Mozheng Guan is following in closely with 14,230,000 chips while 5 other players will return with an 8-figure stack.
When the game resumes tomorrow at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, everyone taking seat will have only one aim to hit – The November Nine. The top 9 players of 2015 WSOP Main Event will return in November to vie for the most prestigious accolade in poker world – the WSOP ME bracelet. Every poker enthusiast on this planet is railing for his/her favourite and wishing to see them in the November Nine.
Before the Day 7 action kicks off and 9 warriors get through, we at OPN India picked our November Nine as well as spoke to a few notable players to pick theirs. You too can pick your “November Nine” and share with us on Facebook or email. If your list of 9 players matches the final November Nine tomorrow, OPN India will reward you with Rs 500 in your Adda52 bankroll.
Adda52 Team Spades pros – Aditya Sushant and Amit Jain were the first to pick their “November Nine”. Kanishka Samant, Jaideep Sajwan, Tejas Doshi and Sharad Rao too joined them by picking their top 9 favourites this year.
Here is the “November Nine” picked by OPN India:
- Daniel Negreanu: The man sitting atop the world rankings of net tournament winnings is alive in the game with 8,495,000 chips in the 9th spot. WSOP Main Event bracelet is the biggest missing accolade in KidPoker’s list of achievements. With his unquestionable skill to crush the high-pressure games and big tournaments, Negreanu definitely looks to pick a spot in this year’s November Nine.
- Thomas Kearney: The Las Vegas local has already made final table finish in the Event #26: $ 1,000 Pot Limit Omaha and cashed in the Millionaire Maker. He is sitting with a huge stack of 14,400,000 which makes him a strong contender of November Nine.
- Zvi stern: The Israeli pro has shown a temperament to survive in this big game and led the field for hours with 8-figure stack. Although he is down to 9,940,000 chips in 8th spot of chip count, he looks promising to make it through.
- Joseph McKeehen: The man with 8 WSOP cashes, 14 WSOP Circuit cashes and 2 Circuit rings will return with 11,975,000 chips in the 4th spot giving stiff competition to others on his table.
- Fedor Holz: Popular with his online alias “CrownUpGuy”, Holz has been storming the online tournaments after winning the WCOOP Main Event for $1.8 million. Now he is sitting on the world’s biggest live stage of poker and set to return with 4,645,000 chips. He’ll definitely look to chip up in the initial hours of Day 7 and book a spot in the November Nine.
- Pierre Neuville: 62-year old Neuville has an impressive poker resume with $2,195,160 in tournament winnings which include 19 WSOP cashes. He will take seat in the battle to reach November Nine with 6,000,000 chips. Neuville is one of the strongest non-American contenders to be in the top 9 players by the end of Day 7 play.
- Justin Schwartz: The man to take Seat 2 on Table 1 on the Amazon poker room at Rio tomorrow will resume with 7,510,000 chips. Schwartz has 14 money-finishes in the WSOP events in a span of 5 years. He’ll capitalize on his sizeable stack to book his seat to the final table in November this year.
- Blake Bohn: Over 10 years of experience at the live felt and 5 million chips is what makes Bohn one of the promising warriors in the Day 7 battle. Bohn comes with 7 money-finishes in the WSOP events which make him a person to pick for November Nine.
- Max Steinberg: The Oakland player has $1,936,457 in tournament earnings since he started his professional poker career. He has made 8 final tables in his career and will return with 3,290,000 chips. Although a short stack, Max will use his sharp poker skills to scale above and make it to the final 9.
Here are the November Nine predicted by some of the notable Indian players:
|Amit Jain||Aditya Sushant||Kanishka Samant|
|Daniel Negreanu||Anton Morgenstern||Joseph McKeehen|
|Fedor Holz||Daniel Negreanu||Anton Morgenstern|
|Joseph McKeehen||Max Steinberg||Chad Power|
|Justin Schwartz||Fedor Holz||Daniel Negreanu|
|Patrick Chan||Joseph McKeehen||Pierre Neuville|
|Anton Morgenstern||David Peters||Max Steinberg|
|Pierre Neuville||Pierre Neuville||David Peters|
|Zvi stern||Justin Schwartz||Zvi Stern|
|David Stefanski||Federico Butteroni||Alexander Turyansky|
|Jaideep Sajwan||Tejas Doshi||Sharad Rao|
|Fedor Holz||Daniel Negreanu||Daniel Negreanu|
|Anton Morgenstern||Joseph McKeehen||Fedor Holz|
|Pierre Neuville||Thomas Kearney||Joseph McKeehen|
|Patrick Chan||Patrick Chan||Pierre Neuville|
|Zvi Stern||Justin Schwartz||David Stefanski|
|Daniel Negreanu||David Stefanski||Justin Schwartz|
|Kilian Kramer||Anton Morgenstern||Max Steinberg|
|Federico Butteroni||Mozheng Guan||Patrick Chan|
|Blake Bohn||Federico Butteroni||Thomas Kearney|