Presenting our featured player in the ‘November Niner’ a day series where we feature a player on the prestigious 2014 WSOP Main Event Final Table. Today you can read about Dan Sindelar who is in Seat 7 with 21,200,000 chips. The poker player resident of Las Vegas has had 4 WSOP cashes this summers and is now set to make the biggest poker outing of his career.
|Born||Omaha, Nebraska, USA|
|Place of Residence||Howells, Nebraska/Las Vegas, USA|
|WSOP Money Finishes||17|
|Live Tournament Earnings||$422,467|
Dan Sindelar was born in the year 1983 in Omaha, Nebraska and attended the University of Nebraska-Lincolm in the year 2006. In 2007, Sindelar won the $1,000 Fall Poker Classic for $105,312 and he has not looked back since. Sindelar has been playing professionally for almost a decade and carries his experience in winning cash games and tournaments both online and live. He moved from his hometown six years ago to pursue poker full time and now calls Las Vegas his home. Online Sindelar plays under the screen-names dsindy and sindy2 and can be found playing as high as $50/$100 against the game’s top players.
The 2014 WSOP Main Event will make this his 17th career WSOP cash finish and his fourth this summer. For the last 5 years, Sindelar has been taking part in WSOP Main Event, but this is the first time he has made it to the final table.
Notable victories –
- 2007 Fall Poker Classic $1,000 Championship Event 1st place: $105,312
- 2012 WSOP Event #57 $10,000 No-Limit Hold’em Six Handed 13th place: $44,110
- 2012 WSOP Event #46 $2,500 No-Limit Hold’em 27th place: $20,327
- 2013 Card Player Poker Tour Wynn Las Vegas Event #1 $550 No-Limit Hold’em 1st place: $60,000
- 2013 WSOP Circuit Caesars Palace $365 No-Limit Hold’em Reentry 2nd place: $31,523
For the Countdown to the 2014 November Nine click here.