The top-ranked player Fedor Holz from Germany, who amassed over $3 million in cashes this year and introduced the Primed Mind mobile app, has announced on Twitter that he is “partnering” with PartyPoker. The move of joining him as PartyPoker Pro has been taken to uplift the profile of the site and attract more and more players to it.
Of late, PartyPoker has been in news for joining the likes of Sam Trickett, Marcel Luske, Boris Becker, John Lodden and Dzmitry Urbanovich as pros and this time it is Holz joining the PartyPoker as Team Pro. Earlier, Mike Sexton joined as PartyPoker Chairman after leaving his position at WPT in May 2017. The company has now two of the biggest European live tournament winners of all time in Holz and UK’s Sam Trickett. Holz holds a whopping $23,354,887 in live earnings while Trickett’s resume boasts of $20,625,658 in tournament cashes.
Here is a quick look at Holz’s last year cashes & wins:
- $300,000 Aria Super High Roller Bowl (2nd place): $3,500,000
- $50,000 Aria Super High Roller (1st place): $637,392
- $25,000 Aria High Roller 32 (1st place): $393,120
- $25,000 Aria High Roller 34 (1st place): $276,012
- $50,000 Aria Super High Roller (3rd place): $407,310
- $111,111 WSOP One Drop High Roller (1st place): $4,981,775
- $50,000 EPT Super High Roller (1st place): $1,473,127
“From this month on I’ll partner with PartyPoker. I’m excited about their plans for the future of poker and I’m happy to be part of it,”Holz said via his tweet.