The first-ever Asian Poker Tour (APT) Hanoi Loyal 2022 hosted the third installment of the High Roller Singles Day that drew the biggest field of 50 runners for a prize pool of VND 1,455,000,000 ($72,764). The lion’s share of the prize pool went to France’s Denis Pham who shipped it and earned for VND 402,110,000, following a heads-up deal with Vietnam’s Tran Duc Son (2nd for VND 334,740,000).
After the elimination of Mongolia’s Janag Battalga in 3rd place, it came to heads-up where Pham had 100 BB to Tran Duc Son’s 19 BB. After a few hands into heads-up, they decided to deal, with Pham winning it for VND 402,110,000 and Tran taking home the runner-up payout of VND 334,740,000.
- Buy in: VN₫ 32,500,000 ($ 1,402)
- Entries: 50
- Prize pool: VN₫ 1,455,000,000 ($ 72,764)
- Places Paid: 9
The top 9 players were paid out in this event, with Zarvan Tumboli being the only Indian to make money. The recent WPT Prime Vietnam Main Event winner finished 8th for VND 46,050,000. This was his first cash in the series. Earlier, he was among the 8 Indians making it the Main Event Day 2.
Final Table Payouts (VND)
- Denis Pham – 402,110,000*
- Tran Duc Son – 334,740,000*
- Janag Battalga – 204,900,000
- Masatumi Shimizu – 148,000,000
- Dang Hoang Viet – 110,680,000
- Dennis Ng – 85,420,000
- Ngo Khoa Anh – 67,830,000
- Zarvan Tumboli – 46,050,000
- Thananat Therdtakoonrat – 46,050,000